Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Having a bad day?


If you're having the kind of morning I'm having, take a break and go to www.despair.com and create yourself a masterpiece that best sums up your mood. Good luck. I know I feel better already.
.
I just spent a couple hours working on my daily meditation book and it has really adjusted my attitude. Today's reading I was working on was about courage. The quote I like about courage is "Courage doesn't always roar; sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says "I will try again tomorrow," by Mary Anne Radmacher.
.
How can we overcome doubt? How can we strengthen our faith? These are questions I continue to explore as I continue to trudge the path. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the path" ..what a fitting way to look at the way life proceeds.