Friday, March 02, 2007

WooHoo!


Spring break is upon us and my wonderful cousin has sent me a round-trip ticket to visit her in South Carolina! I'm flying into Myrtle Beach and then on to Charlotte (I think). My aunt, who will soon be 90, is there, my dad's sister, so we'll have a blast. My cousin said I "needed a vacation!" Boy, is she ever right. I'll probably hit a meeting or two while I'm there. Any recommendations?
.
Meanwhile, I'm heading up to northern Missouri today with a friend for a noon meeting. She just took a job at the Department of Corrections as a guard (yikes!) so she can't get to many night meetings. Road trip, I love them.
>.
I must walk 2 dogs, so until later or tomorrow, take it easy.

4 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

Have a nice trips. My warmest and greeting to all in Myrtle Beach and Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

I have a good friend in Charolette who is in N.A. Would you like me to ask her where she goes that is good?
Peace,
Scout

Anonymous said...

Road trip!!!

lushgurl said...

I loved the cardinal pic, stiil waiting for spring to arrive here! Next week is 'March break' the canuck version of spring break, hopefully my Angel will be road tripping to see me!